Job. Automatic Door Engineer
Term: Full Time
Job Reference ID:
We are currently recruiting for a Automatic Door Engineer to work in a team of engineers that travel across the county. If you are looking for a new role here is your opportunity to be part of an integral part in a dynamic team with real prospects to progress in to senior role.
My client is looking for an experienced engineer to undertake the day to day servicing and instillation of automatic doors gates and barriers.
As an engineer you will have a good working knowledge and understanding Automatic doors, Gates, barriers and preferably be ADSA qualified.
The engineer will report to the Management team and overseeing install maintain the operational systems. Other Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Accurate data inputting into the companies systems
• Analysing systems faults on site and be able to identify faulty parts
• Accurately Quote for parts and service time and instillation time
• Check Ins with the management team on site progress with installations and servicing
• provide help to fellow engineers when needed on instillation
Due to nature of the work and location, a driving licence is essential.
If this role sounds like your ideal role then please apply below.